Toy Trains Auction: Over 400 Lots
Bob & Sallie Connelly will conduct a Toy Trains Auction at the Showplace in Binghamton on Friday, July 29, 2011 at 6:00 pm with a preview at 5:00 pm. The auction includes over 400 lots of Lionel trains, many Mint in Box, Lionel catalogs, Plasticville and Bachman accessories. All of the items in this auction are selling without reserve AS IS (No Refunds, No Returns) at a 10% buyers premium.
Photos of selected items are displayed in an AuctionZip Gallery and in the slideshow below.
The auction includes:
• LIONEL STANDARD GAUGE: 400E with tender; 390E with tender; 220 flood light car; 517 caboose; 223 switches.
• LIONEL O GAUGE: More than 300 pieces, Mint In Box or never out of the box, including 6-29122 EL F3A-B and Phoebe passenger set, two 6-18961 Eire diesels. 6-18376 Lackawanna Trainmaster, Lackawanna passenger cars, Binghamton, Buffalo, Utica, Ithaca and Baltusrol, 6-11734 Erie ABA and two 6-18116 EL PA 1A-A.
• PLASTICVILLE in original box, unless noted, including gas station; Union Station; barnyard animals; hardware and pharmacy kit; supermarket, no box; 2 billboards, 1 white, 1 green, no box; 3 Cap Cod houses, 1 green & white, 1 red & white, 1 blue & white, no boxes.
• PLASTICVILLE without boxes, including loading platform; station platform; switch tower; watchman's shanty; suburban station; Town Hall; bank; school house; television station; diner; Frosty Bar; factory; fire house with trucks; police station; Post Office; hospital; country church; greenhouse with flowers; two Add-A-floor motel; ranch, split level, 2-story and apartment houses; bridge and pond.
• BACHMANN in original boxes: water tank; 36 telephone poles & signs.
• MISCELLANEOUS: Ideal Gas Station, no box; 41 Railroad Logo Marbles; 6 Lionel Tin Signs, new. Ephemera: Erie Lackawanna – Phoebe Snow; Erie Lackawanna Stock Certificates; Paper Dixie Cup – The Route of Phoebe Snow – Erie Lackawanna. Magazines: Classic toy Trains & O Gauge Railroad. Price Guides, Layout Backs etc.
• LIONEL TRAIN CATALOGS: Selling a variety of catalogs from 1953 to 2007, including 1970 with poster; 1990, 1992, 1993 Books I & II; 1996 Century Club; 1998 Heritage and Classic; 2003 Penn. SI Duplex; 2002 2-8-8-2 Steam Locomotives; 2003 Southern Pacific AC-9; (2) 2006 Christmas Catalog; 2007 Vol. I & II; accessory catalogs.
Additional details, photos, an order of sale, and directions are available in the auction brochure (PDF: 197 KB).
Absentee and phone bids for this auction can be submitted using the convenient bidform. Bidders must be pre-registered. First-time NYS tax exempt buyers must complete and submit NYS Resale Certificate ST-120.